February 12, 2010

I will cease this consumption.

It has been little time since my last entry, however this sorrow is utterly overwhelming and seemingly infinite. I am stuck in a frighteningly terrible position. But, I realize now that I have already lost her either way, I suppose.. Oh! How I dream of crushing him, delivering unto to him the entirety of my hatred and rage in the form of physical anguish. This rage that resides at the core of my very essence, tearing away at the parts of me that are beyond the boundaries of the physical. This all consuming hatred. I have never before wanted to break a person as much as I do now, truly and severely shatter him until he is nothing but the dirt from which he came. However, I do accept that he will not present to me an opportunity to unleash this consumption, and once again I will have to force this ever growing cancer of spiteful emotion back into the depths of my essence until I cannot suppress it any longer.

-Adam; December 19, 2009 ~ 2:50 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment