February 12, 2010

Your eyes do not play tricks on you; they show you brief moments of truth.

There have been many devils trickling their way through the cracks and corners of my immediate existence lately. I have yet to catch them doing anything other than wandering, or watching. Further still, there is never an occasion in which they wander and watch. There have been few said devils that I have noticed in particular; watchers. These ones that I have noticed revisit me in the same few depths of my optics, seemingly thrilled that I am capable of seeing them at all. Now this makes me wonder; if these devils are watching me, are they watching others as well? Or to others are they wanderers? Are these wandering devils that slip through my existence not for me? I will remain in constant pursuit of these questions, I suppose. These wandering devils pass through in plain sight, even right before my physical being at times, for they are not frightened. However, when there are devils around that are watching it is very perplexing. These ones are always hiding in one way or another; behind, under, inside, part of. Devils watching do not seem to occupy one physical space, but instead a wide array of spaces, all unimaginably close to each other, and these spaces in which they exist know no boundaries. I am certain that they are aware of my devotion to watching them back, with all of the intensity that they have watched my being. Even now their movement is relentless and unresting. This leads me to ponder just how many devils I did not even realize had wandered by, or more saddening yet, had watched me without my being realizing. Have they chosen to reveal themselves? Or am I breaking away from my being?

-Gas Mask Man; December 19, 2009 ~ 5:25 am

No comments:

Post a Comment